Mont Sainte Anne, Quebec 890m

13/09/10 Sarah
Was attending a conference at the ski resort at the foot of this mountain, about 30mins E of Quebec city. Took a ride to the top in the gondola to attend a social on the first evening, but figured that didn't really count for bagging a point. The next day was very wet, but by 4pm had cleared up a little so I decided a leg stretch would be good. After a few minutes I found myself running up a path on a "green" ski slope, and after 10 or so, it occurred to me that I could just follow it all the way up. It was a nice incline and I felt good, so I did just that (44' and 600m climb). There was zero visibility at the top, but at least I'd seen the view to the St Lawrence River etc. the night before (when the photo was taken). Came back down the direct route underneath the gondola which was a lot quicker, but unfortunately wrote my quads off for the next few days.